(aka unleighshing on lower vibrational times)
Most days are great days. Some days are good days. And then there are the occasional inbetween-y days that are just plain blah.
Long, cold, dark winter months sprinkled with mucous ‘n’ germs don’t exactly make it easy to vibe-high and the days of being Ms. Positivity can be a chore. As I’ve blogged about before,the truth is that sometimes I can vibrate low: I’m grumpy, moody, and beautifully blah-tastic. This is when I know it’s time to switch things up and to kick my own ass into being more spiritually aligned, to refocus on the good the great and the resplendent!
I’m not the most perfect example of a high vibrating entity, and unsure if such a thing exists anyway, but here are some of the things I practice which might also help you to stay on an upwardly vibrational track:
- Subscribe to Facebook and Instagram pages that are jam packed full of positive platitudes like @UnleighshedPotential to start your day off on a high vibing note.
- Unsubscribe from the whiny, negative, low vibrators on social media whose tirades against the forces of humanity (or exes) can dampen your spirits.
- Get news-free. I don’t recommend this for everyone because you will risk being a bore in conversation where you nod along like you understand the ins and outs of political upheaval in random countries when you don’t and it might induce some mild guilt for not being civically informed, but it will keep you in a positive headspace more than it won’t.
- Practice Random Acts of Kindness. These are naturally high vibing ways to get in on the good and spread it as far as it can go.
- Record your Daily Wins. Every single night I take time to review the goodness in my day like neat synchronicities, things that make me smile or lift my heart, and examples of abundance like a roll up the rim win! Like attracts like and more great you focus on, the more you’ll get!
- Surround yo’self in mad joy-sparking Happy. For me this includes colourful fruit, Wonder Woman accessories, spiritual gangster attire & good people.
- Meditate. Quiet, contemplative, inward focusing practice will help keep you in check with you and your spiritual self.
- Get a good sweat on. It helps you to release the toxins from your body, thereby making you happier in general.
These are some of the ways to keep the positive vibes a flowin’. If they don’t all work for you, don’t stress; no one expects you to be 111% all of the time because sometimes you just have to be where you’re at. Just know that there are small things you can be doing in your every day to keep the blahs at bay.